The following procedure details how to uninstall a bundle in NetSuite. Although used here to uninstall the FarApp bundle all bundles in NetSuite are uninstalled in the same way.
CAUTION: When uninstalling the FarApp bundle, any fields the bundle creates will also be removed. The fields the FarApp bundle creates are intended to be used for FarApp internal processes only. FarApp strongly recommends you do NOT utilize these fields for your NetSuite automations as the content and format in the fields is subject to change at any time. FarApp can usually put the exact same data into a custom field of your choosing via a custom mapping. FarApp recognizes that despite this warning, clients still sometimes use these fields for their own processes; particularly custbody_fa_channel and custbody_fa_channel_order. If you use these fields or any bundle created fields please export the field values from each order to a CSV before uninstalling the bundle. If you re-install the bundle you can import that CSV after the re-install or, if you are not re-installing, you can create those fields manually and then import that CSV.
- Log in to NetSuite as a user with the Administrator role.
- Navigate to Customization > SuiteBundler >Search & Install Bundles > List.
- The list of your bundles will appear. Several of the columns you might find useful are outlined and detailed below. Scroll down until you locate the FarApp bundle then click the green arrow to the left.
- Hover over the green arrow to display the dropdown list and select Uninstall from the list.
- The following warning will appear. Click Ok.
- The list of bundles will reappear and the FarApp bundle will show as either Pending or Delete in Progress X%. Once the bundle uninstalls if you Refresh the page you will see that the bundle is gone.
**Note: When you uninstall the bundle you will break the token FarApp uses to connect to NetSuite thereby disrupting communication between the two. If you are going to re-install the bundle, after doing so please make sure you create a new token as described in this article https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013718667
The above process is demonstrated below. (click to enlarge the image)