If your transaction forms in NetSuite are set up to require a field and that field isn't mapped in FarApp, you may see an error during settlement sync indicating that it's missing. There are a couple of ways to resolve this error:
Option#1- Map the missing field
- Select the appropriate connector and account from the left panel
- Navigate to Mappings > Settlements.
- If your missing field is at the item level, select "Settlement Item" from the menu at the top of the screen. If the mapping applies to the entire transaction form, select "Settlement".
- Click the Add Mapping button on the top right corner.
- Select the Transaction Type for the transaction you are trying to post. Select the NetSuite field on the form you want to map to.
- If the missing field is part of an order modification, meaning FarApp is trying to post adjustments to an order that has already posted to NetSuite, select the "Order Modification" Transaction Type. If the missing field is part of a non-order modification or return and FarApp is trying to create a new transaction form, select the appropriate form from the Transaction Type list.
- If you have the same required field on multiple transaction forms in NetSuite (Cash Sale, Cash Refund, etc), you will need to create a mapping for each one.
- Select the value you'd like FarApp to post from the middle dropdown in the NetSuite Field/Fixed Value column.
- Click the Save button at the bottom.
Option #2- Adjust the transaction form in NetSuite
- In NetSuite, navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms.
- Locate your transaction form and click Customize or Edit on the right side of the form.
- Navigate to the Screen Fields tab and locate the missing field.
- Select the Show checkbox to the right of the field.
- Click the Save button at the top or bottom.