If you've shipped an order in ShipStation but the fulfillment hasn't been synced back to NetSuite, please follow the steps below on how to verify that ShipStation has sent a fulfillment notification back to FarApp and how to resend the notification if it was missed.
- Log-in to your ShipStation account and click on the Shipments tab at the top.
- On the Shipments page, click on the Advanced Search... link, right below the search bar on the left.
- In the Advanced Search box, look for the Order # field and enter the Order ID of the order that isn't syncing back to NetSuite and then hit Search.
- Once the order shows up, look at the Notifications column and you should see 3 icons: a cart, an envelope, and a location pin. If the Icons are grayed out, then it indicates that notifications were not sent. You can further confirm by hovering over the icons to see a status message:
**Example of an order where the notification WAS sent to the marketplace:
- To resend the fulfillment notification to the marketplace, select the order by clicking on the check box on the left of the order and then navigating to the options right under Shipments: Search Results and clicking on the button Notify Marketplace(s). This will tell ShipStation to resend the fulfillment data back to the marketplace. After you receive the confirmation pop-up that the notification is being resent, refresh the page and the cart icon should update to green, indicating that the notification was successful.
- Once you've confirmed that the notification was resent, check the order on your ShipStation connector in FarApp and verify that the notification was received and that the item fulfillment now shows up in NetSuite.