FarApp is always aware of new and upcoming NetSuite versions. Rest assured, FarApp will continue to function as expected when new NetSuite versions are released. However, when new features are introduced with new NetSuite versions, FarApp does not always support all of the new features right away. If you have a question on whether or not FarApp supports a new feature please open a support ticket asking about said feature and the NetSuite version in which the feature was introduced.
Articles in this section
- A new version of NetSuite is set to be released soon. Will FarApp still work with the updated NetSuite version?
- Mapping a Subsidiary on Orders
- What do I do if I receive an error email about invalid credentials?
- I deleted an item out of FarApp. Why does it keep resyncing?
- How do I map multiple subsidiaries for my orders?
- Can I connect both of my Netsuite Production and Sandbox accounts to my FarApp Account?
- How to disable a mapping
- My marketplace/cart is no longer connected to FarApp. How do I resolve the issue?
- Integrations that FarApp offers
- Migrating from a Sandbox Account to a Production Account