FarApp uses your mapped flag field to determine if you want FarApp to sync a particular item from NetSuite or not. If you deleted an item out of FarApp, but did not update the flag field in NetSuite, it will continue to be retrieved and synced.
You can find your mapped flag field in your product mappings in FarApp by following the steps below:
- Log in to your FarApp account at app.farapp.com.
- Select the relevant marketplace or storefront connector from the menu on the left.
- Navigate to Mapping > Products.
- Select the category the item in question is matching (Price/Quantity, Full Product, etc).
- Locate the Flag Field mapping row and check the corresponding NetSuite Field ID.
Our Flag Field article outlines the possible flag field values and how they should be set in NetSuite.