If you see very old refunds show up in your FarApp account, it's happening due to your "Import Orders" setting being configured in such a way that order updates from very far in the past are eligible to be synced. To resolve this, make sure the 'has been set to a date in the recent past when importing your orders. You can find this setting using these instructions.
Articles in this section
- FarApp is showing an error about duplicate SKUs in NetSuite when my order tries to sync. What do I do?
- Why am I seeing old refunds show up in my FarApp account?
- ERROR: INVALID_KEY_OR_REF - Invalid paymentmethod reference key
- Why isn't a discount applying to the shipping cost when an order posts to NetSuite?
- Common fulfillment sync errors
- USER ERROR: Please specify email to send to
- How to Resolve the "Field Is Missing" Order Error
- Tax order errors
- Common Order Errors and How to Solve Them
- My Order Did Not Import into NetSuite but its Status is "Order Posted, Waiting for Shipment"