Walmart offers a TwoDay delivery program available to Marketplace sellers. Details about the program are available on the Walmart site here:
Once enrolled, buyers will see the 2-day shipping tag for your listings when all of the following requirements are met:
- The seller has mapped inventory for the SKU to a fulfillment center.
- The seller has enabled the SKU for the program.
- The customer is within the coverage area identified by the system for the seller's fulfillment center.
Most of these settings are configured within your Walmart seller account. If you would like to override these settings on the product level, you can use the Walmart Shipping Overrides attributes to map these values. These mappings allow you to specify if a SKU should be eligible for 2-day shipping or not and what shipping regions to use. Full details are available on the Walmart site here:
You can add mappings for the following Walmart product attributes through your FarApp account:
To map these:
- Navigate to your Walmart product mapper. - https://app.farapp.com/settings#/marketplace_cart_settings/product_sync
- Click the Add Mapping button.
- Select the 2-Day Shipping Override attribute you would like to map.
- Enter the NetSuite field ID to reference for the mapping, or create a Default mapping value.
- Click the Save button.