You can access your FarApp account's billing information from your FarApp Dashboard.
- In the upper right hand corner click your name.
- Select Billing information from the dropdown menu.
- The FarApp Account/Billing Information screen will appear.
- Unpaid invoices are displayed with a Pay Invoice link under the Action column. Click Pay Invoice to pay your outstanding invoice.
- Once you are on the payment page, you can simply enter the balance due and click "Checkout" - that will add a line item of value you have entered and you can proceed to payment like so:
- You can also select your individual invoice and then one of the buttons from the buttons in the menu bar.
Each button is briefly described below.
a. Refresh- refreshes the screen to display any new invoices.
b. Resend Invoice- FarApp will resend the selected invoice (If your balance has been paid, the invoice will reflect that as well).
c. View Invoice- displays a PDF of the invoice.
d. Show Current Itemization- displays the itemized invoice lines.
- The left-side of the screen allows you to view account details as well as sign-up for Automatic Billing aka auto-pay.