There are two ways to update your FarApp password, one is through the "Forgotten Password" method and the other through the change password option in your FarApp account.
If you have forgotten your password and cannot log in, please follow the below instructions for resetting your password.
- On the FarApp log in screen, click on the Forgot your password?
- You will be redirected to the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? page, enter the email address that you used to sign up for your FarApp account and click Reset Password.
- A pop-up should appear notifying you that an email has been sent to the email address you have entered with instructions on how to reset your password. Check your email inbox for the password reset e-mail.
- Follow the instructions in the email you have received to reset your password.
Updating Password from FarApp Dashboard
If you still have access to your FarApp account and want to update your account password, please follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the top right of your dashboard and hover over your name, a list of options will appear.
- Select Account Settings.
- From the Account Settings page, select Change Password at the top.
- On this page, please enter your existing password and then the new password you would like to update your account with and click Change Password to save your changes. You will see a green success message if your password has been successfully updated.