If you are using multiple locations in Shopify, each location must be mapped to a location in NetSuite. The following procedure outlines how to do that.
If you add the Shopify multi-location feature after you complete the following procedure you'll need to delete the mappings you've created and add them again for FarApp to detect the multi-location setting in Shopify. With that in mind if you are going to enable the Shopify multi-location feature you should do so before going through the steps below.
- Log in to your FarApp account at https://app.farapp.com
- Using the left-side navigation menu, navigate to Shopify > Mappings > Products.
- Click the Add Mapping button.
- The Add Shopify Field Mapping window will appear.
- Select the inventory_quantity option under the Standard drop down, then select the Add Mapping button. This will add a new mapping row to the Product Mappings table.
- Click Close to close the Add Shopify Field Mapping window.
- Locate the new inventory_quantity mapping and select the Special Mapping - Click to Edit link.
- Enter the Shopify location ID in the column on the left and the corresponding NetSuite location in the column on the right.
If you don't know your Shopify location IDs and need help finding them please refer to this article
- If you have more than one Shopify location to map click the Add Row button to map additional locations.
- Once you have assigned a NetSuite location to each of your Shopify locations, click the Save Changes button to close the inventory_quantity Mapping window.
- Finally click the Save button in the bottom right corner of the Product Mappings screen to save all your changes. If you navigate away from your product mappings without saving your changes none of your previous work will be saved.