It is not possible to update your existing Shopify connector to point to a different shop. Attempting to do so will result in errors and unpredictable behavior. You should always add a new Shopify connector if you are going to use a different shop.
Articles in this section
- Shopify Cancel and Refund Emails
- Why are some of my Shopify orders importing with "Anonymous Customer" as the customer
- "Compare At" pricing in Shopify
- Shopify Point of Sale (POS) orders
- Can I update my existing Shopify connector to point to a different Shop?
- Using the Shopify Dashboard
- Setting Up Real-Time Order Sync For Shopify