You can configure FarApp to send all of your orders into NetSuite using the same fixed customer. This approach is useful in situations like orders from Amazon's Fulfilled by Amazon service where Amazon has already fulfilled the order and captured payment on your behalf.
You can use an existing customer or set up a new customer as you see fit. The only thing to note here is that you should make sure your fixed customer is taxable so the customer can have both taxable and non-taxable orders assigned. Once you have finished setting up the customer, locate the internal ID of the customer and make a note of it. If you are not sure how to find the internal ID please read this article https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034488634
- Using the FarApp navigation menu on the left side of the screen, select the appropriate connector/account combination you wish to configure.
- Navigate to Settings > Orders.
- Using the navigation tabs at the top of the screen select General.
- Click Advanced Options to display additional settings.
- Locate the "Post All Orders Against Customer" field and insert the internal ID of the customer you are using as your fixed customer. NOTE: Amazon connectors will display a separate setting for FBA orders allowing you to specify a different customer for both FBA and non-FBA orders if you so choose.
- Click Save.
- All future orders on this connector/account combination will be sent into NetSuite using the customer assigned the internal ID you specified.