Magento2 lists a number of product attributes within the custom_attributes tag. Each of these attributes is identified by an attribute code. To map a value to one of these custom attributes, you'll need to know what the corresponding attribute code is. You should be able to find these values from within your Magento2 admin site. Some of the common attribute codes are:
Once you've identified the attribute code you want to map to, you can create this product mapping from the Product Mapper in your FarApp account.
1. Click the green Add Mapping button.
2. Select "custom_attributes" from the Standard dropdown. Click the Add Mapping button to add the row to your list of mappings.
3. Find the row you added for custom_attributes and select the "Special Mapping - Click to Edit" link.
4. In the window that appears, enter the Magento2 attribute code in the column on the left. Enter the NetSuite field you want to map to in the column on the right. If there are multiple custom attributes you would like to map, click Add Row to add another one. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the mapping screen to save all your mapping changes.