You can see what order data fields are available to map from within the Order Mappings tool in your FarApp account.
- Click the green Add Mapping button.
- Select the NetSuite field you want to map to and click the Add Mapping button.
- The mapping will be added to the end of your list of mappings.
- Click Close to close the window.
- Locate your new mapping in the list of mappings, change the Mapping Type to Order Header with Translation.
- For the Storefront/Fixed Value field, select the Custom Field option from the dropdown list.
- Enter an account and Order ID (with the applicable data) in the window that appears. Then click the View Field Data button.
- Click the + button next to the order data field you want to map.
- If you want to set a default value, enter it in the Default Value field. If you want to add logic to the mapping, select Add Row.
- Enter the marketplace/cart's value to look for in the left column. Enter the NetSuite value in the right column.
- If there are additional rules you want to add, select Add Row again. When you are done, click Save. Then Close.
- Click Save on the Order Mappings page to save all your mapping changes.