You can see what order data fields are available to map from within the Order Mappings tool in your FarApp account.
1. Click the green Add Mapping button.
2. Select the NetSuite field you want to map to and click the Add Mapping button.
3. On the new row, change the Mapping Type to Order Header with Translation.
4. For the Storefront / Fixed Value field, select Custom Field.
5. Enter an account and Order ID in the window that appears. Then click the View Field Data button.
6. Click the + button next to the order data field you want to map.
7. If you want to set a default value, enter it in the Default Value field. If you want to add logic to the mapping, select Add Row.
8. Enter the storefront value to look for in the left column. Enter the NetSuite value in the right column.
9. If there are additional rules you want to add, select Add Row again. When you are done, click Save. Then close the window.
10. Click Save on the Order Mappings page to save all your mapping changes.