If you receive this error, check if the order contains a dropship item, currently there may be a setting for a PO to automatically be emailed to the preferred vendor upon creation of the sales order. An email address needs to be added to the preferred vendor’s record for the item(s), or the settings would need to be altered so that an email for POs are not automatically created and an email address is not required. You can read more about this at https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32070/kw/Please%20specify%20an%20email%20address%20to%20send%20to
Articles in this section
- How to view existing mappings for a particular order
- Customer deposit errors
- Common fulfillment sync errors
- USER ERROR: Please specify email to send to
- How to Resolve the "Field Is Missing" Order Error
- Tax order errors
- Common Order Errors and How to Solve Them
- Why did my order not import?
- My Order Did Not Import into NetSuite but its Status is "Order Posted, Waiting for Shipment"
- Common issues that require configuration changes in NetSuite