If you receive this error, check if the order contains a dropship item, currently there may be a setting for a PO to automatically be emailed to the preferred vendor upon creation of the sales order. An email address needs to be added to the preferred vendor’s record for the item(s), or the settings would need to be altered so that an email for POs are not automatically created and an email address is not required. You can read more about this at https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32070/kw/Please%20specify%20an%20email%20address%20to%20send%20to
Articles in this section
- FarApp is showing an error about duplicate SKUs in NetSuite when my order tries to sync. What do I do?
- Why am I seeing old refunds show up in my FarApp account?
- ERROR: INVALID_KEY_OR_REF - Invalid paymentmethod reference key
- Why isn't a discount applying to the shipping cost when an order posts to NetSuite?
- Customer Deposit Errors
- Common fulfillment sync errors
- USER ERROR: Please specify email to send to
- How to Resolve the "Field Is Missing" Order Error
- Tax order errors
- Common Order Errors and How to Solve Them