Sometimes you may have multiple accounts under one connector and you may need to be able to differentiate them by setting a nickname for each.
For example, you may have both a US-Amazon and UK-Amazon sync account and you would need to be able to differentiate between the two when making changes or checking orders/products in FarApp.
You can set a nickname for your connector with the following steps:
- Log-in to your FarApp account.
- Once in the home screen, click on the desired connector, on the left hand side, to expand the options.
- On the options drop down, click on "Data Flows" to expand those options.
- Under "Data Flows". click into "Manage Data Syncs"
- From that page, you should see a "Nickname" field with a small pencil icon beneath it, click on the pencil icon.
- A box should show up that will allow you to type in a Nickname. Once you've entered your desired nickname, click "Update Nickname".
- Repeat steps 2-6 for your other connectors.
You can also add nicknames for your subsequent accounts, by selecting the account under your connector and repeating steps 2-6.