For WooCommerce, the FarApp interface allows you to map the main image of your product when you are using Full Product Sync. To map the main image, follow these steps.
- In FarApp, select WooCommerce and the appropriate account in the FarApp menu on the left.
- Navigate to Mappings -> Products.
- Select Full Product Sync in the upper left. Then click Add Mapping in the upper right.
- In the pop-up window under the Standard drop down menu select Images and then click Add Mapping. This mapping will appear in your mappings list below.
- The Add Mapping window won't disappear after you click Add Mapping so click Close. The mapping you added will appear at the end of your list of mappings.
- You can now map your Netsuite field to the main image in WooCommerce. Select Item Field for the mapping type and enter your Netsuite field that contains your main image. For more information regarding the different mapping types, please see this article: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000776008-Step-5-Additional-Product-Mappings
If you would like to map additional images for items, please contact the FarApp team by submitting a support ticket. Include the Netsuite fields that contain the additional images and a SKU we can test after configuring the mapping.