When you encounter errors with the Saved Search Export check the following:
- Update the FarApp Saved Search Export bundle to the latest version.
- In NetSuite go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Create Bundle > List to display your installed bundles.
- Locate the "FarApp Saved Search Export" bundle.
- Hover over the gear icon next to the bundle name to display the bundle action menu.
- From the action menu, click Update to update the bundle
- If the error persists, you can view the exception logs to get more details on the error
- In the customer's NetSuite go to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployments.
- Expand the FILTERS section at the top if it's not already expanded.
- In the SCRIPT drop down, select Saved Search Export Scheduled Script.
- In the results, click View which will open up the script deployment record.
- In the script deployment record, go to the Execution Log tab.
- View the log files for the detailed error message.
- Error: SSS_TIME_LIMIT_EXCEEDED:
- Solution: reduce the size of the result set to resolve the error.