FarApp's Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime Add-On feature automates the process of buying shipping labels from Amazon and bringing them into NetSuite. As a leading practice, FarApp purchases the cheapest label that still meets the criteria of the order. The workflow for this feature is as follows:
- FarApp pulls a Seller Fulfilled Prime order from Amazon.
- FarApp recognizes that the order is Seller Fulfilled Prime and prepares to purchase a label from Amazon, including getting a list of available services based on ship-from locations and costs. Using the Shipping service ID, FarApp purchases a label from Amazon. Then FarApp receives the results of this shipment creation, which includes the shipment ID, tracking number, and the shipment label.
- FarApp processes this resulting shipment and syncs the label to a custom field on the sales order in NetSuite.
- Once FarApp completes steps 1-3, you'll need to complete the following actions within NetSuite:
- Load the sales order
- Open the label and print it
- Ship the item
- Mark the order fulfilled (Note: FarApp does not mark the order as fulfilled because it doesn't know if the order was actually shipped.)
Create a support ticket with us and provide the following:
- Delivery Experience. The valid values are:
- SFPShipFromAddresses. The required fields are:
- Address Line 1
- The internal ID of the label folder in NetSuite to post the labels to.
- The custom field to post the label on the sales order.
Once we have this information, we can configure your settings and enable the feature. We'll then ask you to monitor the sync for new labels to ensure they're syncing as expected.
Do SFP orders import as cash sales or sales orders?
FarApp imports SFP orders as sales orders because they need to be fulfilled in NetSuite.
Does FarApp automatically mark orders as shipped in NetSuite?
No, FarApp doesn't mark the orders as fulfilled because we don't actually know if they were shipped out. So we just send the labels to NetSuite and then you'll need to fulfill the orders once they're shipped out.
I have a ShipStation connector with FarApp. What does the flow look like with ShipStation involved?
The labels for SFP orders should be printed out directly from NetSuite and not ShipStation so SFP orders will be filtered out of the ShipStation connector.