You can find the order information FarApp has sent to NetSuite by using the Web Services Usage Log in NetSuite. First, locate the sales order or cash sale in NetSuite you want information on. Navigate to the System Information tab and make note of the times FarApp created or updated the order. Then, navigate to Setup->Integration->Web Services Usage Log. Use the selectors to filter the date range to the time the order was updated or created, then look for calls with the action type of "add" or "update". Then click the "view" link under the Request column to view the corresponding XML FarApp sent.
Articles in this section
- NetSuite Tax Schedule Issues
- Is it possible to map multiple marketplace/cart products to a single product in Netsuite?
- How to locate the internal ID of an object (item, form, customer, etc.) in NetSuite
- How to add a NetSuite user
- How To Find The Order Data FarApp Sent To NetSuite
- NetSuite Token-Based Authentication
- FarApp NetSuite Bundle
- FarApp Marketplace/Cart - Item Fields Bundle
- NetSuite Internal IDs and Field IDs
- Making NetSuite Fields Visible/Editable