You can find the order information FarApp has sent to NetSuite by using the Web Services Usage Log in NetSuite. First, locate the sales order or cash sale in NetSuite you want information on. Navigate to the System Information tab and make note of the times FarApp created or updated the order. Then, navigate to Setup->Integration->Web Services Usage Log. Use the selectors to filter the date range to the time the order was updated or created, then look for calls with the action type of "add" or "update". Then click the "view" link under the Request column to view the corresponding XML FarApp sent.
Articles in this section
- Changing the NetSuite user that creates sales orders imported from FarApp
- How to enable Token-based Authentication in NetSuite
- Can FarApp sync customers to NetSuite without an order?
- NetSuite Tax Schedule Issues
- Updating the SKU field value in NetSuite
- Is it possible to map multiple marketplace/cart products to a single product in Netsuite?
- How to locate the internal ID of a record (item, form, customer, etc.) in NetSuite
- How to add a NetSuite user
- How To Find The Order Data FarApp Sent To NetSuite
- NetSuite Token-Based Authentication