For Price/Qty Sync, FarApp only syncs price and/or quantity data from NetSuite to your marketplace/cart. You have the option of only syncing quantity data, price data or both. The SKUs using this sync must already exist in the marketplace/cart. Since FarApp is only sending price and/or quantity data to the marketplace/cart along with the SKU it wants to update, FarApp does not actually possess enough information to create a SKU on the marketplace/cart . This means that the SKU should already exist on the marketplace/cart with the title, description, images, etc that you want.
Configure Price/Qty Sync Flag Field and CATEGORY Mapping
- Go to Product Settings. For an explanation of how to use the page, please see this article.
- Click Add New Category and select [YourStorefront'sName]PriceQty from the dropdown menu.
Amazon: Amazon has a unique set up for Price and Quantity Sync. You will need to add the InventoryLoader category and set up the above mappings there.
eBay: eBay has a unique set up for Price and Quantity Sync. Please reference our Storefront Flag Field article for instructions on how to set your eBay flag field for a Price and Quantity Sync. You will need to add an eBayFixedPrice category (as well as eBayVariations if you plan to update variation listings) and set up the above mappings there.
- Once you have added the category you want to work with you will need to set up a mapping for the required Flag Field.
- For every category you will see a mapping for Flag Field but you should have a single flag field per connector.
- This is an important field used internally by FarApp to determine whether an item should be created/updated, deleted, or ignored for a given channel.
- Please consult the instructions under the "How to Manually Create the Flag Field" section in the following article for creating a flag field: Storefront Flag Fields
- In your product mappings in FarApp, enter your flag field's Field ID under the NetSuite Field ID column.
- For help in identifying NetSuite Field IDs, please consult the following article: NetSuite Internal IDs and Field IDs.
- Click Save.
- Next you will need to add a mapping for another required field: CATEGORY
- Click Add Mapping Row at the bottom of the page.
- In the pop-up window, in the Required fields, select CATEGORY.
- Click the Add Mapping button.
- Close the pop-up window.
- You will see that CATEGORY has been added to the mapping table.
- The CATEGORY field is used internally by FarApp to determine if a product should be listed using the current mapping template category.
- If you have multiple categories for a channel, this mapping will be used to choose between them when posting an item, but it's necessary even if you have a single category.
- You will see an option to Click here to edit this mapping for the CATEGORY mapping. Click this button and follow the instructions in the pop-up window.
- Click the Save Changes button in the pop-up window when finished.
- Click Save on the main mapping page.
Please proceed with Step 2: Product Sync SKU Matching.