For Price/Qty Sync, FarApp only syncs price and/or quantity data from NetSuite to your marketplace/cart. You have the option of only syncing quantity data, price data or both. The SKUs using this sync must already exist in the marketplace/cart. Since FarApp is only sending price and/or quantity data to the marketplace/cart along with the SKU it wants to update, FarApp does not actually possess enough information to create a SKU on the marketplace/cart . This means that the SKU should already exist on the marketplace/cart with the title, description, images, etc that you want.
Configure Price/Qty Sync Flag Field and CATEGORY Mapping
- In FarApp, select the appropriate account in the FarApp menu on the left.
- Go to Product Mappings. For an explanation of how to use the page, please see this article.
- Click Price/Quantity Only under Select Sync Type
Amazon: Amazon has a unique set up for Price and Quantity Sync. You will need to add the InventoryLoader category and set up the above mappings there. Click Add Category in the Category drop down menu to add the InventoryLoader category.
eBay: eBay has a unique set up for Price and Quantity Sync. Please reference our Storefront Flag Field article for instructions on how to set your eBay flag field for a Price and Quantity Sync. You will need to set up mappings for the Fixed Price Items category (as well as Variation Items if you plan to update variation listings).
- Once you have selected the category you want to work with you will need to set up a mapping for the required Flag Field.
- For every category you will see a mapping for Flag Field but you should have a single flag field per connector.
- This is an important field used internally by FarApp to determine whether an item should be created/updated, deleted, or ignored for a given channel.
- Please consult the instructions under the "How to Manually Create the Flag Field" section in the following article for creating a flag field: Storefront Flag Fields
- In your product mappings in FarApp, enter your flag field's Field ID under the NetSuite Field ID column.
- For help in identifying NetSuite Field IDs, please consult the following article: NetSuite Internal IDs and Field IDs.
- Click Save.
- Next you will need to add a mapping for another required field: CATEGORY
- Click Add Mapping in the top right of the page.
- In the pop-up window, in the Required fields, select CATEGORY.
- Click the Add Mapping button.
- Close the pop-up window.
- You will see that CATEGORY has been added to the mapping table.
- The CATEGORY field is used internally by FarApp to determine if a product should be listed using the current mapping template category.
- If you have multiple categories for a channel, this mapping will be used to choose between them when posting an item, but it's necessary even if you have a single category.
- You will see an option to Click here to edit this mapping for the CATEGORY mapping. Click this button and follow the instructions in the pop-up window.
- Click the Save Changes button in the pop-up window when finished.
- Click Save on the main mapping page.
Please proceed with Step 2: Product Sync SKU Matching.