You may repeat the testing process for as many orders as you’d like. Once you’re confident that the integration is working as expected, you can enable your order and fulfillment sync. Please note that if FarApp is connected to your NetSuite sandbox environment, you’ll want to connect it to your production environment at this point (see Intro Article for instructions) and repeat the steps in the Testing section to ensure that your setup is still working as expected. If it is, you can proceed with enabling the Order and Fulfillment.
When you are ready to Go Live with the sync, you can refer to the Go-Live article on the recommended steps to take to Go Live.
- Select the correct channel and account in the FarApp menu on the left.
- Order Cutoff Date: Select the date that you’d like FarApp to start importing orders from in your General Settings by clicking Advanced Options and filling out the Import orders created after field.
A more detailed walkthrough of setting your Order Cutoff can be found in this article https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034004594.
- Notifications Settings: Select Netsuite in the FarApp menu on the left and navigate to your Notification Settings. Then fill out the following fields with your email address:
- Send billing-related notifications to
- Send order import error notifications to
- Send fulfillment (i.e. tracking number) sync error notifications to
- Send NetSuite invalid credentials notifications to
- Enabling Order Sync:
- Navigate to your Dashboard.
- Click the Pencil Icon to the right of your connector.
- Set the toggle switch to ON under Order Sync to enable order sync.
- Enabling Fulfillment Sync:
- Set the toggle switch to ON under Fulfillment Sync to enable fulfillment sync.
- Check the Orders screen periodically. You should start to see orders come in every 20 minutes and fulfillments post back to your channel every 90 minutes.
If you are setting up Product Sync, please proceed to Product Sync (Leading Practices). If you are setting up a 3PL connector, please proceed to the 3PLs section. If you are not setting up either of these, then you have completed your Order/Fulfillment sync integration.