Once you have completed the relevant testing and you’re confident that the integration is working as expected, you can enable your order and fulfillment sync. Please make sure you conduct complete and thorough testing before enabling your syncs.
Please note that if FarApp is connected to your NetSuite sandbox environment, you’ll want to connect it to your production environment at this point (see Intro Article for instructions) and repeat the steps in the Testing section to ensure that your setup is still working as expected. If it is, you can proceed with enabling the Order and Fulfillment.
When you are ready to Go Live with the sync, you can refer to the Go-Live article on the recommended steps to take to Go Live.
- Select the correct channel and account in the left-side navigation menu.
- Order Cutoff Date: Select the date that you’d like FarApp to start importing orders from in your under Settings > Orders by clicking Advanced Options and filling out the Import orders created after field.
A more detailed walkthrough of setting your Order Cutoff can be found in this article https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034004594.
- Notifications Settings: Select NetSuite in the left-side navigation menu and proceed to Settings > Notifications. Then enter the email address of the person responsible for handling the errors into each of the notification fields. Please enter an email into each field even if you think you are not using the sync that field is relevant for. There is no harm in doing so if you are not using the sync and if you are mistaken and actually are using the sync you will want to know about sync errors so you don't have to check directly in FarApp.
- Enabling Order Sync:
- Navigate to Data Flows > Manage Data Syncs.
- Set the toggle switch to ON under Order Sync to enable order sync.
- Enabling Fulfillment Sync:
- Set the toggle switch to ON under Fulfillment Sync to enable fulfillment sync.
- Check the Orders screen periodically. You should start to see orders come in every 20 minutes and fulfillments post back to your storefront every 90 minutes.