Once you fulfill an order in NetSuite (both partial and complete) and create an item fulfillment record, FarApp syncs the shipping details to the marketplace/cart. By default FarApp syncs the standard information (i.e. tracking information, carrier, etc.) required by the marketplace/cart on the fulfillment. Mapping additional fields on the fulfillment isn’t necessary under the leading practice, but if you do need additional fulfillment fields to be mapped, follow the steps below.
Creating Mappings for Fulfillment Sync (if needed)
- Go Order Mappings.
- Click Add Mapping Row.
- Select the cart/marketplace field you’d like to map from the Cart/Marketplace Field dropdown and click Add Mapping.
- Your new mapping should show up at the bottom of the mapping list. Now you’ll want to select the Mapping Type. The types to choose from are:
- Fixed: set a constant value in the “Value” field that will always post to NetSuite on the line level.
- Order Header Mapping: Select from the fields FarApp has pulled in from the order header of an order and posts the value on the line level.
- Order Header Mapping with Translation: Behaves like an if/then condition for the value you select and posts the value on the line level. Once you select which order header field to base the translation off of, click the “Click to view/edit” link that appears. In this screen you’ll want to click “Add Row” for each possible value the field you’ve selected could have. For example: if you use Location ID, place 1 in the value column of the first row and 3 in the value column of the second row, then whenever the Location ID shows up as 1, FarApp will post 3 to the NetSuite field you’ve selected to map to.
- Order Line Mapping: Select from the fields FarApp has pulled in on the order line item
- Customizable Order Header Mapping: If you require more complex mappings, please see the following article for instructions: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001396847-Setting-Up-Custom-Order-Mappings
- Once you’ve selected your Mapping Type select your Mapping Value. Please see the previous step about “Mapping Type” to help you figure out what the value should be.
- Click Save your new mapping should now show up in all future fulfillments under the channel/account you specified.
Please proceed to Step 7: Testing Order Sync and Fulfillment Sync.