Initial Setup of the integration consists of two parts. The first part is to install key bundles in NetSuite: FarApp Bundle and to expose your NetSuite internal IDs.
The FarApp Bundle is implemented to push real-time price and quantity updates to FarApp as well as enabling token-based authentication.
The second part is to connect NetSuite to FarApp.
Install the FarApp Bundle and Expose NetSuite Internal IDs
- Install the FarApp Bundle.
- Expose your NetSuite internal IDs:
- In NetSuite as Administrator, go to Setup > Company > Enable Features > SuiteCloud and check the box for Client SuiteScript if it hasn’t already been checked.
- Go to Home > Set Preferences > General Tab > Set Defaults and check the box for Show Internal IDs if it hasn’t already been checked.
Connect NetSuite to FarApp
- Follow the steps for NetSuite Token Authentication to connect your NetSuite to FarApp.
- If you have a NetSuite sandbox account, you can connect your sandbox account for the duration of the integration then connect production before go-live.
- Connect your cart/marketplace connector to FarApp by navigating to your dashboard and clicking the Pencil Icon in the Status column to the right of the connector.
- Click the View Full Instructions link for instructions on how to set up and test the connection.
- Please note that FarApp should be connected to your production environment.
Configure NetSuite Settings in FarApp
- In NetSuite Settings, select the status you would like to import your orders to Netsuite with - either Default Order Status, Pending Fulfillment Status, or Pending Approval Status. Your selection can be overridden for individual connectors.
- Beneath those statuses, check the box to the left of each of the following settings, if applicable:
- You have a SuiteCloud Plus license for NetSuite
- Pick/pack/ship setting is enabled in your NetSuite
- Line-item taxes are enabled in your NetSuite
- SuitePromotions is enabled in your NetSuite
- On the same page under Shipping Accounts select the accounts you have set up in Netsuite - USPS, FedEx, and/or UPS.
- Populate the field with the NetSuite subsidiaries used for FarApp connectors. This is only necessary to fill out if you have multiple subsidiaries in Netsuite.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen
Once you have completed the Initial Setup of the integration, if you have selected Basic Integration Support, the next step is to follow the Order/Fulfillment Sync (Leading Practices), if you are setting up Order/Fulfillment sync.
If you are setting up Product Syc or Price/Qty sync, you will follow the Product Sync (Leading Practices).