FarApp updates data for your respective eCommerce platforms by identifying matches between the systems. We match items by looking at the exact corresponding field values in both systems.
For product sync, FarApp uses the field on the item record to find and update the matching record in the cart/marketplace. The leading practice is to use the Item Name/Number (field ID: itemid) field in NetSuite as your SKU field.
*NOTE: If you are doing Full Product Sync and add a SKU mapping before installing the Items Field Bundle, you will run into issues with the fields that are created by the bundle and you’ll have to manually map them.
- Populate the Item Name/Number field (field ID: itemid) in NetSuite with the same SKU values from your cart/marketplace. You can use a different field on the item record as your SKU field in NetSuite, but the Item Name/Number field is what we recommend.
- Select the appropriate account in the FarApp menu on the left.
- Go to Product Mappings.
- Click on the appropriate Category under Select Sync Type.
- Click Add Mapping.
- In pop-up window in the Required field dropdown, select SKU, and click Add Mapping.
- In the main mapping page, populate the SKU mapping with itemId in the NetSuite Field ID column.
- Click Save.
Please proceed with Step 3: Product Sync Price Level and Location.