Seller Fulfilled Prime Workflow
1. FarApp pulls an SFP order from Amazon
2. FarApp recognizes that the order is SFP and prepares to create a shipment with Amazon, including getting a list of available services based on ship-from locations and costs
3. Using the Shipping service ID, FarApp creates the shipment with Amazon
4. FarApp receives the results of this shipment creation, which includes the ShipmentID, tracking number, and the shipment label
5. FarApp processes this resulting shipment and syncs it to NetSuite.
Additionally, there is a mechanism for FarApp to retrieve an already-created shipment by using the previously returned ShipmentID.