- Log in to app.farapp.com.
- If the pop up window for adding a connector is not already present click the "Add New Connector" button at the bottom of the page.
- In the pop up window, click the logo for Shopfiy. You will be prompted to select an integration support plan. You can read more about out integration support plans at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009555447-Customer-Success. Finally, enter a name and nickname for the new account.
- Your new account should be created and will appear in your Dashboard. Now you will want to set up access for this account.
- Select your Shopify connector (and account) in the FarApp Menu on the left. Then navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
- Enter your shop name (the shop name is the name that goes in the URL "https://[yourshopname].myshop
ify.com") in the Shopify Shop Name field. Please make sure you don't enter the full URL for your shop, but just the shop name portion of the URL.
- Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
- You should see a button at the top of the page labelled “Authorize Account.” Click this button.
- You should now be on a Shopify screen. Follow the on-screen instructions. When you are done you should land on a “Success” screen in FarApp. If you instead get a failure message, please submit a support ticket.