- Go to FarApp Dashboard https://app.farapp.com/dashboard.
- If the pop up window for adding a connector is not already present click the "Add New Connector" button at the bottom of the page.
- In the pop up window, click the logo for Shopfiy. You will be prompted to select an integration support plan. You can read more about out integration support plans at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009555447-Customer-Success. Finally, enter a name and nickname for the new account.
- Your new account should be created and will appear in your Dashboard. Now you will want to setup access for this account. Click the “Edit” button to the right of the connector you added to access the account details page.
- Please enter your shop name (the shop name is the name that goes in the URL "https://[yourshopname].myshop
ify.com") in the Shopify Shop Name field. Please make sure you don't enter the full URL for your shop, but just the shop name portion of the URL.
- You should see a button in the middle of the page labelled “Authorize Account.” Click this button.
- You should now be on a Shopify screen. Follow the on-screen instructions. When you are done you should land on a “Success” screen in FarApp. If you instead get a failure message, please submit a support ticket.