MFN (Merchant Fulfilled), FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) and SFP (Seller Fulfilled Prime) Orders
Amazon orders come in two types: MFN (Merchant Fulfilled) and FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon). There are other types of orders as well such as SFP (Seller Fulfilled Prime), but these are considered a subtype of MFN. FarApp can tell if an MFN order is also a SFP order. If you have any special mappings you would like set up for just SFP orders to differentiate them from other MFN orders, please contact FarApp by opening a support ticket and supply an example of an MFN order and a SFP order and explain the logic you would like to use to differentiate them.
FBA orders are fulfilled by Amazon using inventory for your various SKU's that you have already shipped to Amazon where they store them and fulfill orders for you. Because FBA orders do not require you to fulfill them, they can be treated as already fulfilled. Because of this, by default FarApp posts FBA orders to your NetSuite as Cash Sales. If you would like to post them as Sales Orders instead, please contact us via support ticket and let us know that you would like to use a different default setting. For more information on FBA Orders, please see https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185727-Amazon-FBA-Setup.
MFN orders require you to fulfill them, so by default FarApp will post them to your NetSuite as Sales Orders.
Enabling MFN and/or FBA Order Sync and Fulfillment Sync
Now that you have successfully imported an order to FarApp you can enable Order sync for your channel. Here are the steps to accomplish this:
- Click the Dashboard tab from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button to the right of your connector.
- To activate your MFN Order sync, click MFN Order Sync: Inactive, you should see it change to MFN Order Sync: Active.
- To activate your FBA Order sync, click FBA Order Sync: Inactive, you should see it change to FBA Order Sync: Active.
- To activate your Fulfillment Sync (only needed for MFN orders) Click Fulfillment Sync: Inactive, you should see it change to Fulfillment Sync: Active
- Check the Orders screen periodically. You should start to see orders come in every 20 minutes and fulfillments post back to your channel every 90 minutes.