One of the main limiting factors when it comes to posting a high volume of orders is that a regular NetSuite account cannot keep up with FarApp posting 400 to 500+ orders per hour. Customers who are concerned that they may regularly need to sync this many orders or more per hour should look into upgrading their NetSuite accounts to SuiteCloud Plus. For more information, NetSuite provides this PDF: http://www.netsuite.com/portal/assets/pdf/ds-datacenter-premium-tiers.pdf. With a SuiteCloud Plus license, NetSuite should be able to handle around 1000+ orders per hour. For volumes significantly above that, you may need to discuss further options directly with us, so please open a ticket with us to begin the discussion.
Articles in this section
- Assigning a fixed customer to all orders
- How can I tell what order data is available to map?
- Invalid Shipping Method error on orders
- Order error where shipping doesn't get calculated in FarApp
- Mapping order Payment Methods
- Handling a High Volume of Orders
- Order Status and Filters Guide
- Setting Up Order Filters (Marketplace/Cart)
- Order Mappings
- Setting Up Custom Order Mappings