By default FarApp has to ask Shopify for the list of orders that have come in since the last time FarApp asked. FarApp is able to ask for this list every 20 minutes. Following these steps will set up a process where Shopify sends FarApp orders as the come in in real-time.
- Log in to your Shopify admin site.
- Click 'Settings' at the bottom left.
- Click 'Notifications' in the menu that comes up.
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section and click 'Create a webhook'.
- Set Event as 'Order Creation' and Format as 'JSON'
- Please open a support ticket with FarApp to get the URL.
- Enter the URL.
- Click 'Save Webhook'.
- Repeat step 5, but set the Event as 'Order Update' this time. Format and URL will be the same as before.
(AKA web hook)