There are two steps that occur when you attempt to retrieve a product using the Products page. First, FarApp attempts to retrieve and store your product's details. Second, FarApp uses your product mappings to categorize the product. If your product was imported into FarApp, but is not appearing in the product table, there was an issue with this second step. To resolve this, please follow these instructions:
- Ensure that you have set the SKU field for the channel and account you are working with. This is located in FarApp by selecting your channel/account in the FarApp menu on the left and navigating to Mappings > Products and verifying the SKU field has a mapping.
- Ensure you have added at least one mapping category for this channel on the products mapping page (select your channel/account in the FarApp menu and navigate to Mappings > Products). For this category, you must at least have the flag field and CATEGORY mappings completed. For instructions on completing those mappings, please consult this article: Product/Inventory Sync Mappings.
- Ensure that your item has its flag field populated, and that it would be classified under this category (according to your CATEGORY mapping).
- Ensure that your item in NetSuite does not have a duplicate (i.e. no two items in NetSuite share the same SKU).
- Refresh the page and try retrieving the product again.
If you are still unable to retrieve your product, please open a ticket with FarApp support: firstname.lastname@example.org