FarApp has recently updated its Magento extension to include real-time order capability. By default FarApp has to ask Magento for the list of orders that have come in since the last time FarApp asked. FarApp is able to ask for this list every 20 minutes. Following these steps will set up a process where Magento sends FarApp orders as they come in in real-time.
- Install our extension (https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216635818).
- Log in to app.farapp.com and click Edit for your Magento connector. Take note of your Magento Real-Time Order Sync Key.
- Log in to your Magento admin site.
- Go to System->Configuration.
- In the left-hand menu, click "FarApp Connector Settings".
- For the URL, enter https://magento.farapp.com/secure_StorefrontOrderListener/ + your Magento Real-Time Order Sync Key.