FarApp has recently updated its Magento extension to include real-time order capability. By default FarApp has to ask Magento for the list of orders that have come in since the last time FarApp asked. FarApp is able to ask for this list every 20 minutes. Following these steps will set up a process where Magento sends FarApp orders as they come in in real-time.
- Install our extension (https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216635818).
- Log into your Magento admin site.
- Go to System->Configuration.
- In the left-hand menu, click "FarApp Connector Settings".
- Please open a ticket with FarApp to get the URL you will need.