Follow these steps to allow FarApp to access your Sears Account:
- Log in to app.farapp.com
- If you have not created your Sears connector yet, follow these steps to add a new connector https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216636038-Adding-a-New-Connector
- If your Sears connector is already created, select it (and the appropriate account) in the FarApp Menu on the left. Then navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
- Enter the email and password for the sears account that you want to use
- Enter the Sears Seller ID of your account. If you are not sure about your seller ID log into your Sears Seller Central and view your account details (shown in the image below) this will include your seller ID
- Enter the Sears Secret Key. To do this you will need to go the the 'Account Info' page in your Sears Seller Central (see image above on how to get there). Once on the page you will want to click 'Generate a New Key' and enter that into FarApp
- Click the Save Settings button at the bottom.