To integrate FarApp and BigCommerce you will need to authorize FarApp on your BigCommerce account. Follow these steps to do so:
- Log in to app.farapp.com.
- At the bottom of the Dashboard screen, click “Add New Connector”.
- Select BigCommerce in the pop-up channel selection window.
- Once you have selected BigCommerce you should be taken to a screen where you specify the name of the account for this connector as well as the nickname for this connector. If this is your first connector with this channel then the account name is automatically set to “default”. Once you have the account name and nickname picked out, click “Create Account”.
- Your new account should be created and will appear in at the bottom of your Dashboard. You should be taken automatically to the settings page for this connector. You can always access this page by selecting BigCommerce and the appropriate account in the FarApp Menu on the left. Then navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
New BigCommerce Accounts
- Click “Authorize Account”
- You should now be on a BigCommerce screen. Follow the on-screen instructions. When you’re done you should land on a “Success” screen in FarApp. If you instead get a failure message, please submit a support ticket.
Legacy BigCommerce Accounts
- In BigCommerce, please go to the control panel Setup & Tools -> Legacy API accounts and click "Create a Legacy API Account".
- Enter the username in the Username field ("farapp" would be fine) and the API Path and API Token fields should be pre-filled.
- Back in the BigCommerce settings screen in FarApp, enter the BigCommerce API username in the BigCommerce API User field, enter the BigCommerce API token in the BigCommerce API Token field, and for BigCommerce Endpoint enter your website URL (e.g. https://www.mywebsite.com).
- Click the Save Settings button at the bottom.
- Click the Test Connection button at the bottom to ensure that FarApp can properly connect to your BigCommerce store.