FarApp provides a connector between ShipWorks and NetSuite that allows you to pull orders in from NetSuite to ShipWorks and push fulfillments back from ShipWorks to NetSuite. If you haven't already done so, please add the ShipWorks connector in your dashboard by following the instructions here. In order to do this you will need to specify what NetSuite field is your SKU field and setup FarApp as a Generic Module in ShipWorks. Here are the steps to take to accomplish this:
Specifying your NetSuite SKU Field
- Open app.farapp, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select 'Settings' from the menu that appears
- On the left-hand side of the screen you will either see 'ShipWorks Settings' or '3PL Settings'. Underneath this you should see 'General Settings' click 'General Settings'
- You should now see a text field that says 'NetSuite SKU field' (pictured below). Please enter the id of the NetSuite field you will be using as the SKU field for your items. If you are not sure how to find the fieldID please follow the instructions here: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216635418-NetSuite-Internal-IDs-and-Field-IDs
Setting Up FarApp as a Generic Module in Shipworks
- If you haven't already done so, please add the ShipWorks connector in your dashboard by following the instructions here.
- Open ShipWorks.
- Go to the Manage tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Stores button at the left.
- Click the "Add Store" button.
- You should see a screen that pops up with different stores and marketplaces listed, select “Generic - Module” from this screen.
- You should now see a form that allows you to fill out your account information. Under URL enter the URL for FarApp’s ShipWorks listener: https://sw.farapp.com/secure_ShipWorksListener (Note: Navigating to this link directly does not work).
- Under username and password enter your FarApp credentials (i.e. the ones you use to login to app.farapp.com) and click Next.
- Follow the rest of the prompts.
- Your generic module is now setup so you can pull orders from NetSuite and push fulfillments to NetSuite. Please note that it will take a few minutes for the request to go through the first time, after that it should be working at a much faster pace.
ShipWorks also provides instructions for setting up a Generic Module. Here is a link to those instructions: http://support.shipworks.com/support/solutions/articles/4000048147-adding-a-module-based-store-