Shopify has recently changed some of the steps in their app installation process. We have update the steps here for connecting FarApp to Shopify accordingly. To integrate FarApp and Shopify you will need to Authorize FarApp on your Shopify account. Follow these steps to do so:
- Login to app.farapp.com or click “Dashboard” from the menu at the top of the page you are on in app.farapp.com
- From the Dashboard click the “Edit” button next to your Shopify connector. If you do not have a connector in FarApp for Shopify yet, click the “Add New Connector” button at the bottom of the page
- Please enter your shop name (the shop name is the name that goes in the URL "https://[yourshopname].myshop
ify.com") in the Shopify Shop Name field. Please make sure you don't enter the full URL for your shop, but just the shop name portion of the URL.
- Click “Authorize Account.”
- You should now be on a Shopify screen. Follow the on-screen instructions. When you’re done you should land on a “Success” screen in FarApp. If you instead get a failure message, please submit a support ticket.