FarApp allows you to manually import an order from your storefront. Use the instructions below to do so:
- Log in to app.farapp.com and choose the relevant connector/account combination you want to import an order for.
- Navigate to Data Flows > Orders.
- Click Retrieve.
- The Retrieve Order into FarApp window will appear. The Channel and Account will be populated with the connector you are currently using but you can change those values if you wish. Enter the Order ID of the order you want to import and the click Retrieve.
- If the order is imported a success message will appear. If it was not imported the error message will tell you why. Click Close to close the Retrieve Order into FarApp window.
- Now that the order has is in FarApp, you can try posting it to NetSuite. To do so click the Action Menu (pencil icon) to the right of the order and select Post Order to NetSuite. Note that if you changed the Channel and Account in the Retrieve Order into FarApp window then you will need to navigate to the Orders page of that connector/account to see your imported order.
For a more detailed walkthrough of how to manually sync on order please see