FarApp provides a connector between ShipStation and NetSuite that allows you to pull orders in from NetSuite to ShipStation and push fulfillments back from ShipStation to NetSuite. In order to do this you will need to setup FarApp as a Custom Store on your ShipStation account. Here are the steps to take to accomplish this:
- If you haven't already done so, please add the ShipStation connector in your dashboard by following the instructions here.
- Login to your ShipStation account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- From them menu that appears on the left select “Selling Channels” and then “Store Setup”.
- Click the button that says “Connect a Store or Marketplace”.
- You should see a screen that pops up with different stores and marketplaces listed, select “Custom Store” from this screen.
- You should now see a form that allows you to fill out your account information. Under URL enter the URL for FarApp’s ShipStation Listener: https://ss.farapp.com/secure_ShipStationListener (Note: Navigating to this link directly does not work).
- If you have multiple ShipStation connectors, include the following suffix in the URL to indicate which ShipStation connector your ShipStation account should connect to: ?account=<insert account ID in FarApp here>
- Under username and password enter your FarApp credentials (i.e. the ones you use to login to app.farapp.com) and save your settings.
- Your custom store is now setup so you can pull orders from NetSuite and push fulfillments to NetSuite. Please note that it will take a few minutes for the request to go through the first time, after that it should be working at a much faster pace.
ShipStation also provides instructions for setting up a Custom Store. Here is a link to those instructions: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/205928478-ShipStation-Custom-Store-Development-Guide#3a
*Store Settings: A number of our customers have asked about what they should map for the settings here. Please leave that as the default: unpaid, paid, shipped, cancelled, on_hold in that order.