FarApp can also setup Amazon FBA as a 3PL so you can send orders from all of your channels over to Amazon for fulfillment. Please see the 'Setup Amazon FBA as a 3PL' section of this article to see how to get started with that.
When posting FBA items, FarApp needs to post a couple of fields differently or they will revert to merchant-fulfilled items when product-data is posted. In order to post correctly, FarApp needs to be able to tell whether an item is FBA or merchant-fulfilled based on the data in NetSuite. We suggest that you create a custom checkbox field in NetSuite labelled “FBA Item,” and simply check that checkbox for all FBA items. Once you have created that field, you can set up a couple of mappings using it on your product mappings page at https://app.farapp.com/settings#/marketplace_cart_settings/product_sync.
- fulfillment-center-id: You'll want to set up the field as an "Item Field Translation Mapping" type and will probably want to set a default value of "blank (item is merchant-fulfilled)." You'll then click "click here to edit this mapping" to set up logic using the field you created. In the "NetSuite Field" text box, put the field ID of the custom field you created in NetSuite to mark the fulfillment center for the items. Then put the values for this field that correspond to each fulfillment center. Please use the following guidelines:
- The Amazon value should be blank for FBM/MFN/merchant-fulfilled items.
- The Amazon value should be AMAZON_NA for FBA items sold in North America.
- The Amazon value should be AMAZON_EU for FBA items sold in Europe.
- The Amazon value should be AMAZON_JP for FBA items sold in Japan.
- The Amazon value should be AMAZON_CN for FBA items sold in China.
- The Amazon value should be AMAZON_IN for FBA items sold in India.
- quantity: You may need to contact FarApp's Support team to configure this mapping. The quantity mapping needs to send a blank value to Amazon for the quantity of FBA items because Amazon is determining the quantities based off of the inventory for the items in their warehouses.
- leadtime-to-ship: You may need to contact FarApp's Support team to configure this mapping. The leadtime-to-ship mapping needs to send a blank value to Amazon for FBA items.
Posting FBA Orders
Please refer to this article for information on posting Amazon FBA orders.
Using Amazon FBA as a 3PL
PLease refer to this article for information on using Amazon as a 3PL