These instructions are for Amazon China accounts. For non-Amazon China accounts, please follow the instructions at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216635618.
To use Amazon MWS, you must create a link between your Selling on Amazon account and FarApp, and enter your MWS Credentials into FarApp.
Obtaining Your MWS Credentials
1. Use Amazon China MWS website
2. Click the Sign up for MWS button.
3. If prompted to do so, log into your Selling on Amazon account.
4. Select the "I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS." radio button. Click the "Next" button. Note: We have had numerous reports that the Next buttons do not always work. In such cases, simply hitting the Enter key will have the same effect.
5. Check the boxes indicating that you have read and accepted the MWS License Agreements, and then click "Next".
6. Click the "Submit" button.
7. Your Merchant ID, AWS Access Key ID, and Secret Key are displayed. Make note of ALL of these IDs, you will need to enter them into FarApp.
Entering Your MWS Credentials in FarApp
- Log in to app.farapp.com and click Amazon in the FarApp Menu (on the left) and select the appropriate account.
- Navigate to Settings > Credentials under the Amazon connector.
- Select your location for MWS Site
- Enter your seller/merchant ID in the MWS Merchant ID field
- Enter your MWS auth token in the MWS Auth Token field
- Click Save and Test Connection.