FarApp requires two transaction body fields for order processing. We use these fields to ensure that duplicate orders do not get posted to your NetSuite account.
Please note that if you have installed the FarApp for SuiteSucess bundle, these fields are automatically created for you, so please skip to the second set of steps below. If you would like to manually create your own fields, or did not install the FarApp for SuiteSucess bundle, here are instructions on how to create these fields in NetSuite:
- Go to Customization->Lists, Records, & Fields->Transaction Body Fields->New.
- On this page, give it a label which will be the visible name and give it an ID which will be the ID that FarApp sees and posts to. For one, you can use the value Storefront as the visible name and storefront as the ID. For the other you can use the value Storefront Order as the visible name and storefront_order as the ID. Both fields should be text fields.
- In the Applies To tab, make sure you select Sale.
- If you use any custom sales order forms for order posting, you’ll also need to click “Apply to Forms” toward the top of the page and make sure you make it visible on any of the forms we’ll be using.
Once you have those fields added you’ll want to add them to your mapping settings in FarApp. To do this:
- Go to app.farapp.com, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page, and click “Settings”.
- Click “NetSuite Settings” on the menu that appears on the left side of the screen.
- You should see two text fields (one that says “Custom transaction body storefront field” and another that says “Custom transaction body storefront order field”). Enter the field IDs for the two fields that you just created into those boxes. Note that the field IDs will start with “custbody”.