If you need to cancel, uncancel, hold, unhold, or delete multiple orders at once, you can do the following:
- Go to the order portal: https://app.farapp.com/orders.
- Use the filter under the menu icon at the top right of the table to show the appropriate orders.
- Adjust the page size and page at the bottom of the table to suit your needs.
- Use the checkboxes on the left to choose the orders you want to apply the action to. You can use the checkbox in the header at the top to automatically select all the orders in the current page. If you want to apply the action to most orders in the current page but not all, it’s easiest to select all of them using the checkbox in the header, then individually deselect the order you don’t want selected using their individual checkbox in the leftmost column of the corresponding row.
- Click the appropriate bulk action under the Action dropdown at the top left of the table.