If an order fails to post too many times in a row FarApp will automatically change the status of this order to “Cancelled” at which point you should will have to manually set up the order to repost. Here are instructions to do so:
- Log into app.farapp.com and select the appropriate connector and account in the FarApp menu on the left.
- Navigate to Data Flows > Orders.
- Click Filters at the top right of the order list and select “Cancelled”
- Find the order in the list or use the search bar to retrieve it
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the order and click “Retry Posting to NetSuite” or “Uncancel”
- Click Filters at the top right of the order list and select “Open”
- You should now see your order attempting to post. If it returns an error you’ll need to resolve it and retry posting it again