FarApp allows you to add a new connector when you have a new channel you want to integrate FarApp with. Follow these steps to create your new connector:
- Log in to app.farapp.com
- At the bottom left of the Dashboard screen click Add New Connector.
- A window should pop up asking you to select the channel you want this connector to be for. Select your desired channel.
- Once you have selected a channel you will be asked to select an integration tier, then click Next. You can find more information about what each tier contains at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009555447-Support-Plans
- You will then be asked to specify the name of the account for this connector as well as the nickname for this connector. If this is your first connector with this channel then the account name is automatically set to default. Once you have the account name and nickname picked out, click Create Account.
- Your new account should be created and will appear on your Dashboard. Now you will want to set up access for this account. Navigate to your connector on the left-hand side and from the dropdown under you connector name, select the new account you just added.
- Then navigate to Settings > Credentials and you will see a screen to enter your new connector credentials. After you enter your credentials click the Save and Test Connection button to save your changes and test that your account has been connected properly to FarApp.If you're unsure of how to set up your credentials, click on the View Full Instructions link on the right side of the page to be navigated to our help article.