FarApp allows you to add a new connector when you have a new channel you want to integrate FarApp with. Follow these steps to create your new connector:
- Log in to app.farapp.com
- At the top of the screen click Dashboard.
- At the bottom of the Dashboard screen, click Add New Connector.
- A window should pop up asking you to select the channel you want this connector to be for. Select your desired channel.
- Once you have selected a channel you should be taken to a screen where you specify the name of the account for this connector as well as the nickname for this connector. If this is your first connector with this channel then the account name is automatically set to default. Once you have the account name and nickname picked out, click Add Account
- Your new account should be created and will appear in at the bottom of your Dashboard. Now you will want to setup access for this account. Click the Edit button to the right of the account to enter the account details page.
- You should see a button in the middle of the page labelled Help, click this button to view the instructions on how to setup access for your new connector. Once you have completed those instructions your connector will be connected to FarApp.