In order to connect to add your WooCommerce store, FarApp requires your website’s URL, which you’ll put in the WooCommerce Endpoint field.
Far App also requires your WooCommerce API keys (credentials). Here is how you can find them:
**NOTE: Make sure the role you are using to generate the keys is an "Administrator". Any other role (e.g. "Shop Manager") will not suffice.**
1) Login into your WooCommerce store admin (go to yourstore.com/wp-admin).
2) Turn on WordPress permalinks in Settings > Permalinks.
4) Then click the API tab
5) Make sure the Enable REST API checkbox is checked.
6) Click on Keys/Apps and Add Key
7) Then enter a Description, the User and Permissions before clicking Generate API Key
8) Grab the Consumer Key (to enter in the WooCommerce API Key field) and the Consumer Secret key (to enter in the WooCommerce API Secret field)
FarApp requires both “consumer key” and “consumer secret” along with your site to connect to your store.
Entering your WooCommerce Credentials into FarApp
Once you have your WooCommerce Endpoint, Consumer Key, and Consumer Secret you will need to enter these values in FarApp using these steps:
- Login to app.farapp.com.
- If the WooCommerce connector does not exist, set up a new connector using the instructions provided here: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216636038-Adding-a-New-Connector
- If your WooCommerce connector is already created, click WooCommerce (and select the appropriate account) in the FarApp Menu on the left. Then navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
- Enter your WooCommerce EndPoint (your website's URL and make sure to include the https://), API Key (Consumer Key), and API Secret (Consumer Secret) in the fields specified.
- Then click the Save and Test Connection button at the bottom.
Syncing Fulfillments in WooCommerce
To complete your WooCommerce set up, please follow the steps on this article (https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/218816308-WooCommerce-Tracking-Numbers-Shipping-Details). Once those steps are complete, FarApp will have the ability to sync fulfillment details including tracking back to WooCommerce.