Requesting Newegg Access
To use Newegg please contact Newegg at email@example.com to obtain API credentials. You will want to include the following information in your message:
- Your seller name
- Your default email address
- Let them know that you need to get a “FarApp API Key” to allow FarApp to integrate with your Newegg Seller Account.
Setting Up Credentials
Once you have received your Seller ID and FarApp API Key from Newegg. You will need to enter these values in FarApp using these steps:
- Login to app.farapp.com.
- If the Newegg connector does not exist, set up a new connector using the instructions provided here: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/216636038-Adding-a-New-Connector
- If your Newegg connector is already created, click Newegg (and select the appropriate account) in the FarApp Menu on the left. Then navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
- Enter your Newegg Seller ID, Newegg Secret Key (i.e. FarApp API Key), and Newegg Site in the fields specified.
- Then click the Save and Test Connection button at the bottom. Your Newegg connector is now configured.